Subject: Re: PSFonts...where?
From: [email-masked] (Bryan Blevins)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 18:00:00 -0800

>Hello fellow wavers,
>I can't  get the PS fonts to load in Modeler4.0. When I open the generate
>text box and press the Add type 1, the " Load Type 1 font "window appears.
>Double clicking on the PSFonts folder reveals the B&PGRAPH and SOFTMAKE
>files,but clicking on them does nothing. The directory path at this point is
>c:\...psfonts\b&pgraph or c:\...psfonts\softmake. Any ideas?
>Lorenzo
>LVH Productions
>--

In the File dialog, set view type to "all files" rather than "PSFonts". 
The font's are probably there just not shown.

Bryan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bryan J. Blevins                        Experience is what you get when
Blevins Enterprises, Inc.               you were expecting something else.
[email-masked]                      
http://bei.moscow.com/

--
[email-masked] (Bryan Blevins) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]